Invest in Your Best Future
Transform your future in two-and-a-half days!
Register for Tech Data's Fall 2013 Channel Link to turn
your security, cloud, digital signage, mobility and
healthcare IT practices into profitable realities—starting now.
Fall Channel Link
September 17 — 19, 2013
Attend Channel Link to:
- Find out how you can carve out your own niche in the hot markets
- Connect with the resources you need to boost profitability
- Learn actionable new skills that'll have more customers saying "Yes!"
- Build solid relationships and business opportunities
- Develop new revenue streams
- Increase your sales force productivity
- Enjoy an exclusive psychedelic kick-off shindig—the Mad T Party—and complimentary access to Disney California Adventure Park
- Hear Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak talk about what he sees coming down the technology pike
- Laugh out loud and yada yada yada with actor/comedian Jason Alexander (a.k.a. Seinfeld's adorable George Costanza)
Your registration includes:
- Registration fees
- All meals and event activities
- Conference materials
Attendees are responsible for:
- Hotel (rooms are $149 per night plus tax)
- Air and ground transportation to and from hotel
Discover your best future at the Fall Channel Link.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.